Volume 12 Issue 3 will be published on or before end of July 2021. Papers are invited for Volume 12 Issue 4 October 2021.
Pharmascope advices the authors not to pay any agents who assure you for quick acceptance and publishing. Pharmascope is not responsible for any cash transaction between the agents and authors. We have not authorized any person to act as agent. All correspondance should be made only to our official email ID: email@example.com
All the papers are subjected to plagiarism check and peer-review, these process may take about 1-3 months. Pharmascope will not charge any amount for quick publications or unethical publications. Otherthan article processing, publishing of article is free and open access. Authors have to check journal indexing status as per their requirements. IJRPS is responsible only for online publication of papers on Journal website at www.pharmascope.org
Kindly consider the following before making the submission,
- Register or login at https://pharmascope.online/ to submit and track the status of your paper online. Email submissions will not be accepted and processed.
- Articles submitted will be subjected to plagiarism test using Turnitin Software, plagiarised content should be less than 25% of similarity index. Plagiarism test can be done at your end and share the reports if available.
- Peer review, acceptance and rejection are the responsibility of the journal editors. Acceptance is purely based on peer review policy.
- The corresponding author needs to revise their submitted article according to editorial and reviewer comments if any.
- Articles must strictly adhere to the author guidelines and journal policy. Click Author Guidelines and Model Manuscript
- Submitted articles must be relevant to the scope of the journal.
- The Editorial decision is final on publishing the article.
- Our journal is indexed in SCOPUS up to 2020 only with Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP: 0.363). Scopus coverage is discontinued from January 2021. All published articles will be provided with DOI No.
- Timeline for processing the papers may be flexible based on papers currently under processing.
- Journal is responsible only for online publication of papers on the Journal website at www.pharmascope.org. Please refer to the Cancellation and Refund Policy available on the journal website at https://pharmascope.org/index.php/ijrps/refund